Edens Garden Essential Oils
After reading several online reviews of all kinds of edens garden essential oils, I got confused by the various information about it. I found it is hard to choose one fitting all my needs.
Our page will show you several edens garden essential oils with a good fame for their being dependable in quality and also being good enough in your budget.
Read the page carefully on this product, so that you know what you would get satisfied if you choose to buy one.
Top Rated Edens Garden Essential Oils
Make sure to check out all of our 33 Edens Garden Sets, starting at just $13.
- “The packaging is very beautiful, this would be a great gift for someone.” – A. Boren
- “The oils seem to be of very good quality.” – DebbieD
- “These are great quality oils and though at first I thought it was pricey, I bought it anyway because in the long run, I’m truly getting my money’s worth.” – musiclover
Essential Oil- Beginners Best of the Best Set are 100% pure, dynamic substances distilled from plant matter such as flowers, leaves, seeds, roots, or woods; there are no carrier oils.
- “Lovely set of essential oils.” – El Pee
- “The packaging is very nice.” – Cristina
- “All the oils were of a good to excellent quality in my opinion, but I’m no expert on oils.” – Jonathan M.
- “Smells like clove and citrus with a hint of eucalyptus.” – Mountain Mama
- “This essential oil is affordable and equal in quality to any high priced oils I have ever used!” – vicki l kimball
- “I was surprised how much this is similar to another popular brand of theives oil.” – kjnewton
7) Synergy Blends and 7) Top Single Oils 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils- 14/ 10 ml of Hope, Stress Relief, Calming, Stay Alert, Purification, Meditation, Four Thieves, Cinnamon Bark, Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Lavender, Lemon, Rosemary and Sweet Orange Aromatherapy Oil
Blends Include- Calming (Lemongrass, Sweet Orange & Ylang Ylang), Four Thieves (Cinnamon, Clove, Eucalyptus, Lemon & Rosemary), Hope (Cassia, Lemongrass, Rosemary, Sweet Orange & Tangerine), Meditatio
Edens Garden Essential Oils Reviews
- “I love these oil essential set.” – Doipoie
- “These oils are pure and reasonably priced – a good value.” – jane
- “It ships very fast Also!” – mj
Blend of Chamomile, Geranium, Lavender, Mandarin, Marjoram and Patchouli is sweet, floral, citrus and earthy.
It is reputed as being best for promoting a peaceful and relaxed state.
- “The oil has an extremely wonderful smell, and it fills the entire room with a wonderful fragrance not to mention that it makes me feel more relaxed.” – J. Girard
- “This fills the whole room with its fragrance.” – seneca
- “I didn’t noticed much effect but the scent is good.” – ILoveShoppingAmazon
* Botanical Name: Citrus limonum
* Plant Part: Peel of the fruit
* Extraction Method: Cold Pressed
* Origin: Italy
* Description: Lemon was originally a small thorny evergreen tree native to India.
Edens Garden Essential Oils Reviews
- “Smell clean, but that lemon scent is also very energizing.” – Navarre’s Auntie
- “My favorite of Eden’s Garden essential oils is lemon.” – D. Wong
- “They have excellent customer service and the oils arrive within a matter of days.” – Michael
Plant Part: Fruit * Extraction Method: Solvent Extraction * Origin: India * Description: Vanilla is a perennial herbaceous climbing vine that can grow up to 25 meters (82 feet) high and that is native to Central America and Mexico.
- “I use essential oils to make massage oils and soaps and this smells great.” – Megan Garver
- “I like this for body oils- a nice, subtle, warm scent.” – Science Is Method
- “I don’t know if the dark brown color was supposed to be in this oil color or if I just got a bad bottle.” – Ajaran
*The Frankincense tree originates from the Middle East, and is small with abundant pinnacle leaves. The flowers are white or pale pink. Frankincense resin begins as a milky-white sticky liquid that flows from the trunk of the tree when it’s cut, healing the wound.
- “I will continue to use Edens Garden oils!” – Colette Rose
- “The product is fairly priced and came well-wrapped in bubblewrap to protect the bottles.” – G. Tabasso
- “That wart dissapeared after a few days, no kidding.” – Nicholes
* Sweet Orange is derived from an evergreen tree. It is smaller than the bitter orange tree, and less hardy with fewer or no spines. The fruit itself has a sweet pulp with no bitter membrane.
- “It’s very crisp and sweet, like a freshly peeled orange and I love my house smelling like it after I clean instead of smelling like my vinegar cleaner.” – C. L. Hollar
- “I received this product much sooner than expected.” – Virginia P
- “This stuff smells amazing, and the scent is strong.” – Kelly Neal
* Name: Breathe Easier Essential Oil Synergy Blend
* Contains: Peppermint, Rosemary, Lemon & Eucalyptus
* Characteristics: This essential oil synergy blend contains oils that together are considered uplifting and revitalizing.
- “Definitely helped my kiddo breathe better at night during his cold’s congestion.” – Roxanne Benitez
- “This is my favorite blend of essential oils.” – DoloresGrimm
- “Haven’t noticed that it does anything all that exciting but is just okay.” – Robyn Orchard
Don’t Forget To Like
So you can come back for more organizing tips & ideas